LifeWise Plus aims to provide awareness and skills in the management of personal financial life skills. The programme facilitates the taking of responsibility for one’s own financial affairs with knowledge and confidence.
Pictorial graphics in a delegate workbook as well as a range of case study and workshop work. Discussion exercises in small groups facilitates transfer of learning into the delegate’s life experience.
Course duration is two days. Presented in company. Further programmes can be conducted by licenced instructors on a modular basis.
FOR WHOM INTENDED
Supervisory and management level employees who need to take better control of their personal financial planning and well being.
TOOLKIT: Useful numbers, websites, tips & forms
• Forms for use in goal setting, budgeting & financial control
• Pension Fund Adjudicator
• Council for Medical Schemes
• Ombudsman for Banking, Credit Information ,
• Ombudsman for Financial Advisory & Intermediary Services
• Ombudsman for Short Term Insurance, Long Term Insurance
• The National Credit Act (1st July 2007)