To ensure supervisors understand the “financial fundamentals” of managing a business, including their key role in cost control and asset management. Particular emphasis is placed on improving return on investment through the effective management of quality and waste.
The following modes of instruction are used to ensure a stimulating and effective learning experience:
- Input from course facilitator
- Easy to read programmed text
- Company related group discussion questions
- Case studies and revision quizzes
- In company application project and presentation
Course duration is two days. Further programmes can be conducted by licenced instructors on a modular basis.
FOR WHOM INTENDED
The PCA programme is designed for supervisory management and requires that delegates be literate and numerate to a minimum level of Grade 10. Paterson Grades C1 to C4; Peromnes Grades 12 to 8.