The Quality and Customer Focus Workshop aims at achieving the following:
• To give the delegates a thorough understanding of quality as a strategic business tool, which will reduce costs and increase sales.
• To differentiate between product and service quality throughout the relationship with thevcustomer.
• To create awareness amongst the delegates of how their business is perceived by the customer
• To focus the delegates on processes that produce the product or service for their customer, either internal or external.
• To help delegates to create quality in the workplace through customer focused teamwork.
The programme is driven by slides in PowerPoint, replicated in comprehensive delegate workbooks. The workshops are facilitated in a non-threatening team environment. Extensive use is made of vivid analogy and company specific case studies to enhance the learning experience. A post-course application project is part of the learning process, where delegates transfer their learning to the workplace by removing barriers to quality and focusing on the creation of quality.
Course duration is two days. Presented in company. Further programmes can be conducted by licensed instructors on a modular basis.
FOR WHOM INTENDED
Management, supervisory and team leader staff who are involved in, or responsible for, improving organisational or departmental performance through higher levels of internal and external customer service.